CAREFULLY READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE YOU USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE.
- The contents of NorFab Metal and Machine’s web site (the “Site”) is the exclusive property of NorFab Metal and Machine and users of the Site are only permitted to use and copy contents of the Site solely for their personal use. Users of the Site may not commercially exploit, or otherwise transmit, copy, publish, disclose, place on a web site for view, republish, or reproduce all or any part of the Site in any manner whatsoever, whether electronically on the Internet or otherwise. An acknowledgment of NorFab Metal and Machine’s ownership of the Site’s contents must be included whenever NorFab Metal and Machine’s material is downloaded by you. All Site contents are subject to change without notice. All elements of NorFab Metal and Machine’s Site are protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by NorFab Metal and Machine.
- NorFab Metal and Machine cannot, and does not, guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any Site content, Site functionality, or your transmission of any Site contents from the Site to you. Certain aspects of the Site may have been prepared by persons other than NorFab Metal and Machine and other web sites that may be accessed from this Site by hypertext links are entirely independent of the Site. NorFab Metal and Machine does not control, nor is it responsible for, the contents of any web sites that may be accessed from this Site by a hypertext link. The inclusion of any Site acknowledgements, the identification of any person or entity in the Site, or any hypertext link to another person or entity are included in the Site as a convenience to you and shall not, in any manner, be construed or relied upon by you as an approval, sanction, endorsement or incorporation by reference into this Site, of such person’s or entity’s web site, products, services, or information. NorFab Metal and Machine reserves the right to terminate any hypertext links to other web sites at any time. If you require further information concerning the Site’s contents, or if you wish permission to use, to reproduce, or to republish any Site contents, other than as stipulated herein, please contact: email@example.com
USE OF SITE
- All Site content is strictly for your personal use only, and no aspect of the Site shall constitute an offer to buy or sell products or services of NorFab Metal and Machine and its affiliated companies. The Site does not, and it is not intended to, provide any advice and shall not be relied upon by you in that regard. NorFab Metal and Machine’s products and services are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale. NorFab Metal and Machine products and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable agreements.
- This Site, and contents downloaded from this Site, may contain infections, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, errors, bugs or other programs and codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties, or unauthorized information. You agree that your use of the Site shall be on an “as is” basis and entirely at your risk. Neither NorFab Metal and Machine, nor any of its affiliated companies, nor any officer, director, or employee thereof, nor any other person associated with the creation of the Site or its contents, shall be liable or responsible to any person for any harm, loss or damage that may arise in any connection with your use of the Site, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, third party, or consequential damages regardless of how any such liability may arise, whether in contract, tort, negligence, equity or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, NorFab Metal and Machine shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance that you may place upon the Site, information contained herein, or its contents whatsoever. NorFab Metal and Machine disclaims and denies all representations and warranties of any kind concerning the Site including without limitation the fitness of the Site for any particular purpose.
- The Site shall neither be used, nor relied upon by you, as a substitute for your independent research or professional advice that you should secure concerning NorFab Metal and Machine.
You acknowledge and confirm that complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and that the Internet is not a secure medium where privacy can be ensured. Your confidential use of the Site cannot be guaranteed, and you acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site (including information) you transmit to the Site) may be subject to access by, or disclosure to, other persons. Without limiting any other disclaimer herein, NorFab Metal and Machine shall not be responsible or liable for any harm or damages that you, or any other person, may suffer in any connection with any such breach of confidentiality or security.
NorFab Metal and Machine shall legally enforce its rights concerning the Site in the event of any interference, infringement or contravention of NorFab Metal and Machine’s rights, title or interest in any aspect of the Site.
Your use of this Site shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. This Site is neither intended, nor shall it be construed, to conduct any activity whatsoever outside of the Province of Ontario, Canada. All activities concerning this Site whatsoever shall be deemed to have occurred solely in the Province of Ontario, Canada. The Courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada shall have sole jurisdiction over your use of this Site, and you agree to attorn and submit to such exclusive jurisdiction. No other courts, tribunals, administrative authority or judicial body shall have any jurisdiction over this Site or your use of this Site.
USE OF THIS WEB SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE CONDITIONS OF USE.