LAST UPDATE: January 15, 2019
In the course interacting with NorFab Metal and Machine, we may collect various types of personal information.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, social insurance number, phone number, fax number, occupation, driver’s license number, insurance information, language of preference, health information and financial and credit information. Personal Information is collected by us when you choose to provide it to us such as when you choose to sell to us, hire us to do a job or wish to pursue employment with us. In addition, if you choose to contact any of our staff to address an issue, we may keep a record of the correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter at a later time. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, email address or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be used by NorFab Metal and Machine for the following purpose:
- Providing you with the services and information you have requested from us.
- If you indicated you were interested in receiving offers or information from NorFab Metal and Machine or our selected advertisers, we may send you regular mail or email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Before doing so, we will have your full consent.
- If you enter a contest or other promotion at one of our events, we may, under the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion, such as contacting, announcing and promoting the winner of the promotion.
- NorFab Metal and Machine may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
- Who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with the service contracted for. Such entities act under strict contractual controls, requiring them to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information and to use such information solely for purposes related to the provision of our services; or,
- As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
NorFab Metal and Machine provides you with the means to access, update, edit or delete any Information you may have provided to us at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer at the contact information below. If you are unsure whether we have a record containing any of your Personal Information and would like to confirm whether or not we do, please contact the Privacy Officer.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS
NorFab Metal and Machine
7117 Highway 101 East
Porcupine, ON P0N 1C0
NorFab Metal and Machine